- If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
- This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
- If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
- If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
- On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
- Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
- Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
- You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
- Can’t emphasise enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
- The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
- With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
- The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning.
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry.
Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous.
Please share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone.
May Almighty God help us all and let us live long in peace.
Please Encourage Me By Sharing This story.
Click Here To See The List Of Our Completed Stories
DONATE TO US!
HELLO DEAR, DO YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE?
Always Use The Search At The Top or Bottom of This Page To Find Any Story Part You Need. Just Type The Name Of The Story You Are Looking For. And Boom, You Have It.
For Your Easy Access, Save Or Bookmark Our Website CoolStories22.Com.ng On Your Favorite Browser, So That You Can Easily Re-visit Daily.
Do You Find It Difficult To Access Our Website Or You Noticed Any Missing Link?
SHOW US LOVE!: